Welcome to Ghana Pundit: The Home of Politics and Intelligent Analysis

LATEST:

Grab the widget  Tech Dreams

Insist on Your Right to Education

Uneducated citizenry is like a pitch any game can be played on it. Illiteracy is what has given the politicians in Ghana the chance to fool so many people for so a long a time.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kwasi Pratt Is A Traitor says Alhaji Bature

and Pratt says: “I Will Never Bad-Mouth Bature, He Is Still My Friend”
Quite unlike the personality trait of Kwesi Pratt of old that the public is used to, and miles away from his posturing during the blistering verbal attacks he launched on Ex-Prez Rawlings, a couple of weeks ago, the Managing Editor of the Insight newspaper, today, September 1st, put up a deferential attitude in response to allegations of being untrustworthy leveled against him by one-time pal, Alhaji Bature.

“I will never bad-mouth him. I owe practically what I’ve achieved and how far I’ve come in life to what the likes of Bature have done for me,” he reverently said.

The Managing Editor of The Insight newspaper was subjected to a severe tongue lashing interspersed with serious allegations by Alhaji Bature, yesterday August 31st.

Fuming with rage, the NDC die-hard and former host of the 'Alhaji and Alhaji' radio programme on Radio Gold and HOTfm, alleged that it was Mr. Pratt, who masterminded his exit from both stations. He described Mr. Pratt as a traitor who Ghanaians should beware of.

"What I'm saying is that if there is anybody to attack former President Rawlings it should not be he Kwesi Pratt because he has no moral justification, he is a traitor. As cunning as he is, Pratt after he had succeeded in orchestrating my exit from Radio Gold sent me a text message saying that he wished I resolved the problem between me and Baffoe Bonnie", Alhaji Bature alleged.

He accused Kwesi Pratt of being an unrepentant domineering person.

“Compare his lifestyle to what he earns!...Look at the houses he has built! Look at how Pratt is educating his children in the University, yet he has the nerve to accuse others of being corrupt,” Bature is alleged to have said.

But speaking on PEACEFM’s “Kokrokoo” in reaction to the accusations leveled against him, and in a rather uncharacteristic demeanor, Mr. Pratt said, “I’m not an ungrateful person, I still consider him as a friend.”

“If you help out a friend in need or feed him, do you then make it public on radio? he inquired.

He denied Bature’s allegations that he (Pratt) owns a couple of houses. “I don’t own a house and i’ve never even bought a block of cement in my entire life…it’s my wife, who secured a loan from Ghana Commercial Bank to purchase a house that we live in,” he explained in a pained voice.

Alhaji Bature's scathing attack on Kwesi Pratt comes on the heels of Mr. Pratt's recent criticism of former President Rawlings, over his vituperations on President John Evans Atta Mills’ governing style.
Source: Kwadwo Asante/peacefmonline.com

No comments:

Ghana Pundit Headline News

E-mail subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pan Africa News

Graphic Ghana

MYJOYONLINE.COM

Peacefm Online - News with a vision

The Times - World News

The Times - Africa News

Pambazuka News :Emerging powers in Africa Watch

AfricaNews - RSS News

The Zimbabwe Telegraph

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Modern Ghana

My Blog List

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

AfriGator

AfrigatorAfrigator